7 Ways To Celebrate Your Wedding Anniversary
Your wedding anniversary is a major event. Prepare for your wedding anniversary celebration in advance so that everything goes smoothly.
1. Start off right. Get up before she does to prepare a quick breakfast. Serve her breakfast in bed. You might want to plan out the menu and buy the necessary things you need to cook a great breakfast the day before your anniversary. Take a shower after that and return to her side. On the other hand, if you are the sort who makes a major mess of the kitchen whenever you cook anything or even when you make a cup of tea, then skip the breakfast in bed part. She might have a fit when she sees the kitchen after that.
2. Present her with a bouquet of roses. Order the roses a day or more in advance and have them delivered right to the doorstep. She might chide you for wasting money, but she would be secretly very pleased with that romantic gesture.
3. If your kids are still young, book a babysitter in advance. You don’t want your night to be ruined by crying babies at your table in the restaurant when you are trying to have a romantic candle lit dinner for two. Do go for a candle light dinner. Just the 2 of you in a favourite restaurant.
4. Relax together and take a break from your regular routine. If you both can, take a day’s leave from work. Make your arrangements in the office in advance. If you can’t try to go home early for a change, so you can spend more time together.
5. Don’t forget the anniversary gifts. There is a different gift for each year or marriage. You might want to go with the traditional or modern gift this anniversary.
6. Each year, give your loved one a wedding anniversary ring to signify that year of marriage you have just shared together.
7. On your 10th wedding anniversary, have a party. Invite those who are dear to both of you to attend. In the presence of everyone, renew your wedding vows and exchange a pair of wedding anniversary rings, to commemorate the event. Here is more information about the 10th wedding anniversary.