Arlington, Texas Homes
Arlington Texas is a great place to call home because of its fabulous location between Dallas and Fort Worth in the DFW Metroplex.
Arlington offers a number of benefits as listed below:
1. This Dallas / Fort Worth city is located close to DFW Airport making commuting a breeze.
2. Arlington is the chosen location for the new Dallas Cowboy football stadium.
3. The city has many entertainment venues, namely 6 Flags over Texas, Wet-N-Wild and the nearby Ripley’s Wax Museum.
4. The city is the home of the Ballpark at Arlington which hosts the Texas Rangers baseball team.
5. The city has a moderate cost of living and is close to many companies in Dallas and Fort Worth.
6. Arlington is an established city with good roads, restaurants and decent places to shop.
South Arlington is the newer part of the city, split by I-20. South Arlington boasts some of the newer homes (though there are not many new home options in Arlington), as well as the Shops at Arlington which is a huge mall. New shops and restaurants are opening daily in the South Arlington area making this area of town THE place to be on the weekends for residents in Arlington, Cedar Hill, Grand Prairie and Mansfield.
Arlington Texas Real Estate
Arlington Real Estate is already built since the city is pretty much land locked. There is a wide variety of homes in Arlington ranging from under $100,000 up to the Millions. The older Arlington homes are located in the north and central parts of the area, and the newer homes are located in South Arlington near Grand Prairie, Cedar Hill and Mansfield down Cooper Street and past I-20.
Arlington TX Neighborhoods offers a number of older spacious homes in well established neighborhoods such as “Interlochen.” These homes were built in the 1970s and 1980s and have unique layouts and external fascias. There are affordable older homes as well as older luxury homes in the various Arlington neighborhoods
The Arlington Independent School District which offers elementary, middle and high schools for city residents.