Bourg Saint Maurice Guide
About the city
If you are planning to spend your holidays in the hill station, then the best option for you is the Bourge St Maurice, which is situated in the Tarentaise valley in the core of the wonderful French Alps. This city attracts millions of tourists every year from different part of the globe and is the perfect place for the adventure sports such as biking, hang gliding and mountain climbing. This city is the jewel in the country of France and is one of the high rated tourist destinations of the world. This city is also a part of the paradiski ski area of France. The best time to visit the city is during the summers and this city is going to rock you with its scenic beauty and the things and the places it is going to offer you once you will leave to get in there.
How to reach the city
This city is well connected with all types of means of transport except seaway, but the most convenient way to reach the city is by the euro star train. To reach the city by euro star you have to board the train from the saint Pancras international station London and you have to change for the Bourg St Maurice from Paris thereafter you can take the metro line 5 from the Gare du nord station which will directly take you to your destination. You will also enjoy various wonderful places and most beautiful creations of the Mother Nature during the journey outside your window.
Attractions in the city
Once you are going to reach the city you can watch many beautiful places from the window of your hotel room the scenic beauty of the alp is going to rock you and you will become passionate about the sports the city is going to offer you there. There are many places to spend a good time there and there are lots of locations for the nature and peace lovers as well. Following are the main attractions of the city:-
- Les arcs- if you are interested in the skiing, then this place is a heaven for you. It is a well maintained, safe and clean place and is surrounded by many restaurants and stalls.
- Chalet hotels les rhododendrons- this place holds a variety of snow sports and is a wonderful place to have a fun with your family
- Vanoise national park- this park has a variety of flora and fauna and you can see some of the amazing species of the plants and animals here.
- Museum of minerals- this museum is an attractive place where you can see the collection of diverse varieties of rocks, minerals and the fossils of some of the extinct animals and plants.
- St Martin’s church- it is one of the most beautiful churches of the world and is famous for its tower, which is a very good example of the art work.
Hotel accommodations in the city
There are lots of hotels in the city which provides affordable accommodations and also provide the safe, tasty and hygienic food to the customers. Following are the few of the best hotels of the city where you should check in if you are planning to visit the city:-
- Hotel Allora
- Hotel La petite
- Redission blu resort arc 1950
- Hotel auberge le val joli
- Grand hotel paradiso les arcs
Shopping options in the city
There are varieties of shopping options in the city there are numbers of shopping complexes, malls and street markets in the city and if you want to do some branded shopping in the city you can visit the malls and for the economical shopping you can go to the street markets so mind it that you should not forget to bring the return gifts for your loved ones from the city.
Night life in the city
Bourge city will offer you a sizzling night life and there are plenty of bars and clubs to hang out in the city moreover the night life in the city is quite young and vibrant. You can enjoy drinking beers and wine in the cold weather of the city. Following are few of the night spots where you can enjoy the nights in St. Bourg Morice the city:-
- Bar black and white
- Le diesel club
- Le pub