Easy To Cook Delicious Indian Food Recipes – Cauliflower Curry Recipe
Indian food recipes are occupying a special place in the lives of Indians. Even though, the Indian culture is highly influenced by the British and American cultures, Indian foods still occupy the primary place in Indian society particularly in all occasions and festivals.
Indian food recipes are the by product of rich Indian heritage may be 5000 years old. Indian food recipes may be broadly classified into Indian vegetarian recipes, Indian chicken recipes, Indian curry recipes, Indian fish recipes, Indian briyani recipes and Indian mutton recipes.
Here we are giving an example Indian vegetarian recipe – Cauliflower curry recipe.
Cauliflower – 1 small size
Fennel seeds – 1 tsp
Curry leaves – 1 tbsp
Dry Red Chilli – 3
Big Onion – 1 medium size finely chopped
Tomato – 1 medium size finely chopped
Turmeric Powder – 2 pinches
Red Chilli Powder – 2 tsp
Coriander Powder – 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
tsp – teaspoonful
tbsp – tablespoonful
1. Heat oil in a saute pan.
2. Add fennel seeds and allow it to turn light brown.
3. Add Dry Red Chilli and fry for few seconds.
4. Add big onion, curry leaves and fry till onion turns golden brown.
5. Add Tomato and fry till it gets cooked.
6. Add all the powders and fry till its raw smell goes.
7. Add cauliflower florets, water (enough to cook the vegetables – and salt.
8. Allow it to boil for few minutes.
9. Lower the flame, close the sauce pan and let the cauliflower get cooked.
10. After it gets cooked fry till the gravy thickens.
Delicious Indian vegetarian recipe is ready to serve. Enjoy the tasty cauliflower curry with white rice.
If you are an Indian or an Indian descendent, try to consume Indian foods at least one time a day. Indian foods will rejuvenate and revitalize your body and soul.