Famous Italian Restaurants in Delhi and Mumbai
Italian cuisine in the present form has been developed after a number of innovations and changes both politically and socially. The root of the cuisine is dated back to the 4th century BC. This cuisine has been influenced by cuisines from different countries like the ancient Greek, ancient Roman, Jewish, Etruscan, Byzantine and Arab cuisines. With the introduction of ingredients like the potatoes, tomatoes, bell peppers and maize, significant changes have occurred to the cuisine taste and flavors. Italian cuisine is also noted for the regional diversity that it provides for the food lovers. In India, the Italian cuisine and the restaurants serving Italian food have gained popularity in the recent time. In this particular article some of the famous restaurants serving Italian cuisine in Delhi and Mumbai are discussed about:
• 28 Capri Italy: This is a Ristorant café Bar. This restaurant is located in the Defense Colony market in the city of New Delhi. The Moolchand Hospital is the landmark to reach this restaurant. This famous restaurant is air conditioned and has facility of bar inside the restaurant. Home delivery facility is also available. The minimum order is fixed at Rs.500.
• Sartoria: This Italian restaurant is located near the Basant Lok market in Vasant Vihar in New Delhi. The Priya Park shall be considered as the landmark. There are specific booking timings for the customers. Ample space is available for the parking facility. Home delivery facility is also available for a minimum order of Rs.500. Above average rating is provided by the customer reviews.
• Kaffiiaa: This is an Italian restaurant. Free home delivery service is provided for about 2 kms of distance near and around the restaurant. Minimum order amount for home delivery service is only Rs.400. This is also one of the best known Italian restaurants in Delhi.
• Ate-Oh-Ate: This is a pure vegetarian restaurant that serves mouthwatering and delicious Italian food. This restaurant is located in the Maniyar building on the Tardeo Road in Mumbai. The food is priced reasonable here. The minimum order amount for home delivery is only Rs.250 and the distance limit to 2 kms.
• Plate and Spoons: This restaurant is located in the Golden Willows in Vasant Garden in Mumbai. The operating hours of the restaurant is 10:30 AM to 10:30 PM. Free home delivery service is provided for a minimum order of Rs.150. The NES International School is the landmark to reach this hotel. Valet parking service is available for the ease of customers. This Italian restaurant is famous among the restaurants in Mumbai.
• Little Italy: This Italian restaurant provides an exquisite dining experience for its customers. This restaurant has two outlets in Mumbai. One of them is located in the Palm Spring in Malad region in Link Road while the other one is located in the Charni Road in Mumbai. This is a Ristorante and Bar. The food charge is comparatively high. Free home delivery service is provided for a minimum order of Rs.1000.