Food Processor Recipes
Food processors no doubt make your cooking experience more fun and enjoyable. This hassle-free machine can make few incredible things so easy that you would love to use this device daily at home. If we talk about it more, it is one of the most efficient and essential appliance for your kitchen. It not just makes cooking easier and effortless however, it can do a range of cooking preparations in a very less time. They are mainly used in chopping, mincing, grinding, blending and whipping and many more. Here I am discussing few easy food-processor recipes that you would love to try with your food processors.
1. Peanut Butter: Everyone loves peanut butter. And it’s really easy to make creamy or nutty peanut butter at home that too fresh each time.
2. Salsa Dips: It can make easy dips and spreads. Chilly Tomato salsa dip is the easiest recipe you can think of. Just add few 3-4 blanched tomatoes, 1-2 green chilies, 2-5 garlic cloves, coriander and mint leaves, salt and sugar to taste and 3-5 table spoons of extra virgin olive oil. Put all the ingredients together in the food processor, start the appliance and just after seconds your freshly made salsa is ready to be served.
3. Basil Pesto: You just need 1 1/2 cups basil, 2-5 garlic cloves, 1/4 cup pine nuts, 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, 1/8 cup lime juice and 1/8 cup olive oil. Mix everything together in food processor except the oil and lemon. Once everything is mixed well, drizzle with lemon and oil. Mix until it’s well-blended and serve it on pasta.
4. Strawberry Smoothie: All you need is 1 cup frozen strawberries, 1 cup milk, 1/4 cup sugar, 1 banana and 8-10 ice-cubes. Put all ingredients in blender. Blend until it’s smooth.
5. Peanut Butter Cookies: 1 cup sugar, 1 egg, 1 cup peanut butter, and a teaspoon of vanilla (optional). Put it into your processor; give it a whirl for a few seconds until well mixed. Scoop out a tablespoon of dough and scrap it on the side of the bowl to even the spoon, drop onto a cookie sheet and smash it down with a fork to make the cross hatch design. Bake at 350 degrees for 7 to 9 minutes and you have fabulous, gluten-free peanut butter cookies.
These are the just few recipes you can try at home. There are plenty more recipes available online that you can try. So, Enjoy!