Aloo Paratha Recipe2013-07-02
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
Aloo Paratha Recipe
- 2 boiled Potatoes
- 1 small finely chopped Onion (optional)
- Coriander leaves finely chopped
- Small piece of Ginger (very finely chopped or grated)
- 1 or 2 green Chilies (finely chopped)
- Salt Red Chili powder and Garam masala as per taste
Aloo Paratha Recipe:
For the cover make dough out of whole-wheat flour (atta), as you would do for any parantha/roti.
Mash the potatoes.
Add all the stuffing items to mashed potatoes and mix it properly.
Make two medium size chapati, add the filling to the one chapati and cover it with the second one.
Now roll it slightly. Put it in a pre-heated oven at 450-degree. Cover top oven grill with aluminum foil & Place Paratha over it for easy baking.
When top side is done change the side and keep a check (till properly baked)
Spread butter over it. Serve aloo paratha hot with yogurt (curd).
Average Member Rating
(1 / 5)
2 people rated this recipe