- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
- 2 cups thick plain Yogurt (make sure its not sour. I use fat free Greek yogurt for more protein)
- 1 large cucumber (half grated and half chopped)
- 1/2 – 1 tsp roasted cumin powder (I sometimes use ground cumin-coriander powder with good results)
- Few sprigs of cilantro
- Salt to taste ( try the black salt available in Indian stores. More authentic)
- Chilli powder/ground pepper for garnish (optional)
Add the yogurt along with the spices in a bowl.
Beat well until it becomes smooth.
Add the grated cucumber and mix well.
Then add the chopped cucumber to the mix
along with cilantro
Give it a good mix.
Serve garnished with some chilli powder/roasted cumin powder to taste. I also add few additional chopped cucumber pieces as a garnish.