Missi Roti Recipe2013-07-07
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
Missi Roti Recipe
- 2 cups Whole Wheat Flour (atta)
- 2 cups Gram Flour (Beasn)
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds (jeera)
- 2 tbsp Dry fenugreek leaves (kasoori methi)
- Red chili powder to taste
- Salt to taste
- A pinch of turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp oil
- Water to knead
Missi Roti Recipe:
Mix Wheat flours gram flour, salt, chili powder, turmeric powder and mix well.
Make powder of fenugreek leaves and mix it to the flour.
Rub oil into the flour, slowly add water and make a soft dough and keep it covered with damp cloth for 30 minutes.
Knead well again the dough and make balls.
Roll into a slightly thick chapati than usual. Pre-heat the girdle (tawa) and cook the missi roti with or without oil.
Note: It can also be cooked in an oven or tandoor.
Average Member Rating
(4 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe