Missi Roti With Methi2013-06-10
- Yield : 12
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 0m
Missi Roti With Methi
- 1 cup besan (Bengal gram flour)
- 1/2 cup plain flour (maida)
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- 1/2 tsp carom seeds (ajwain)
- 2 tbsp chopped fenugreek (methi) leaves
- 2 tbsp ghee
- salt to taste
- whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta) for rolling
- ghee for cooking
- butter to serve
How to make Missi Roti With Methi :
Combine all the ingredients and knead into firm dough using enough warm water. Keep aside for 30 minutes under a damp muslin cloth.
Divide the dough into 12 equal portions and roll out each portion into a thin circle of about 125 mm. (5") diameter with the help of a little whole wheat flour.
Cook on a tava (griddle) with a little ghee till both sides are golden brown.
Serve hot with butter.