Sweet And Sour Vegetables Recipe2013-06-10
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
Sweet And Sour Vegetables Recipe
- 1 sliced Onion (Pyaj)
- 1 tsp Turmeric (Haldi)
- 1 tblsp Oil
- 1 tsp Fenugreek Seeds (Methi)
- 1 tsp Cumin Seed (Jeera)
- 1 tsp Aniseed (Saunf)
- 1/2 tsp Onion Seeds (Kalonji)
- 200 gms Brinjals (Biangan)
- 10 gms chopped Green Chilly (Hari Mirch)
- 100 gms Red and Yellow Capsicum cut into strips
- 500 gms chopped Cabbage (Pata gobi)
- 1 tblsp Vinegar
- 150 gms French Beans (Flas Beans)
- Sugar ( or Artificial Sweetner) To Taste
How to make sweet and sour vegetables:
Heat oil in a pan and fry the onions till they turn transparent.
Add fenugreek, cummin, aniseed and onion seeds and fry for a minute.
Add turmeric and chillies.
Stir in cauliflower, cabbage and sugar (artificial sweetner).
Cover and cook on a low flame for 5 to 7 minutes.
Add pepper strips and sprinkle vinegar on top.
Cook for a further 5 minutes till the vegetables are tender.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe